Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5 years ago today! (July 22, 2009)




Happy Wednesday, Friends! :o) Well, FIVE years ago today I married my very best friend! I made the video with some of our wedding/honeymoon pictures a few months ago, but we are celebrating our anniversary today. Since I'm on bed rest and everything this year...we will be spending a lovely evening inside. Oh well...it has been raining cats & dogs all day. LOL! We're having homemade lasagna for dinner and Stephen got us a little cake for dessert. Yummy! :o) He asked me last night what I wanted for my anniversary this year. My reply was, "We're having a beautiful little boy in 5-7 weeks...that is our anniversary present this year." LOL! :o) Life's wonderful & I wouldn't change it for the world!


Have a great day!


Hugs,
Ashley

No comments: