Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beautiful Fall Saturday! :)

Happy Saturday! :) We just wanted to share a few pictures from today with you! :) The first one was taken by my wonderful mother-in-law, Sandy. It was taken in our front yard. My shirt so matches the leaves behind us. LOL! We spent the afternoon with my MIL meeting up with a few family friends for lunch at Red Lobster. It was a great day out for the family! :) We have another family get together tomorrow night with Stephen's family. Pictures will be up tomorrow night...so take a look!

Hugs,
Ashley

P1100895w

DSC_0055w

P1100903w

P1100904w 

P1100900w

2 comments:

said...

I just stumbled across your blog...congrat's on your baby boy!! The family pictures are so cute : ) I'm due to have a little girl in January...we can't wait to welcome her into the world!

Neva said...

how precious, what a lovely family you 3 make. Grant is just so alert and adorable. When can I keep him?