Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

99 MORE DAYS!! (6/9/09)

OMGosh! Only 99 more days until our due date! What an amazing milestone in my opinion. When I found out that we were pregnant again... I couldn't even imagine making it to 99 days or the 3rd trimester. I feel so blessed and thankful that God has given us this little boy.

I'm getting bigger & bigger...which makes it hard to get out of chairs and bed these days. My feet swell on 90 degree days & heartburn kicks in at 3am most mornings. LOL! But, to feel him kick and flip is the most amazing feeling in the world. One that I hope every woman has the chance to experience.

I will be considered full term in only 11 more weeks! We can make it! I keep telling myself that daily! Well, here's to 99 more days! Praying that it goes fast & we don't hit many bumps along the way!

Hugs,
Ashley

No comments: