Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wonderful Birthday & Sneak Peek at Baby Grant


Grant1 Grant2 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4


***Both Legs and feet crossed at the ankles in front of his face!***


pic5


***Grant Yawning!****








Happy Wednesday, Friends! :o)


Well, I had a perfect birthday yesterday. It all started at 9:30am when we had a 3D/4D ultrasound. We got to see our baby boy again. He looks perfect and we got some great pictures and little video clips (which are above). I think he might have my nose, but over all... I think he's going to look like his daddy! :o) Guess we'll find out in a couple of months. LOL! My mom & little sister (she's almost 22 & in Pharmacy school...not so little any more) were able to join us for the ultrasound. Which was really nice since it was my birthday. Then last night Stephen's mom & dad brought over a cake & ice cream to celebrate my birthday. I just love them to pieces. It was a great 26th birthday!!! :o)


Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures and video!


Hugs,


Ashley

No comments: