Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Closet Dividers

Tag2 Tag 1 .


Happy Sunday, Friends! =) Well, here is about as crafty as I'm getting the past few months. LOL! I've been wanting to make some of these little closet dividers. I really don't want to have to look at the tag every single time I want to grab an outfit for baby. =) Can you tell everything so far is gender neutral... white, yellow, and green. LOL! 9 days and it will be pink or blue! =) Oh, guess what... I put the crib together all by myself yesterday! Stephen was passed out asleep and his allergies have been really bad the past few days. I didn't want to wake him up, but I didn't want to wait any longer either. LOL! I did it without directions (because we didn't have any) and it looks great! =) Who said pregnant moms can't get it all together?! LOL! I'll post some photos below of the crib finished, bedding, and some stuff my mom found for me at a yard sale yesterday! =)


What you need to make the baby closet dividers:



I used a ruler and a pair of scissors to make the tag the size I wanted. Then glued the chipboard down onto some scrapbook paper with my Tombo Mono Multi Adhesive. Added some chipboard letters...wrote out "months" with a black ink pen. Then I made a hole to put the ribbon through. Super easy, quick, and fun! =)


Well, I hope you have a great day!


Hugs,
Ashley


Here are the pics of the crib & stuff my mom found for me yesterday! =)


Crib1


Crib2


Crib3


**What it will look like as a toddler bed!**


Toddlerbed1


GetAttachment


Traveling crib


Pooh seat 2


Basinett


Baby swing

No comments: