Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Photos & 16 week doctors visit

Spring1


Spring 2 Spring3


Flower1 Flower2 Flower4 Flower3 Winston2 Winston1


Happy Monday, Friends! I hope you're having a great day! I'm freezing my tail off here in Southern Indiana! LOL!! It was 72 degrees here yesterday! Today... 38 degrees!! No wonder we are all sick! LOL! I just thought I'd share some spring photos with you that I took April 1st & then the fully bloomed photos were taken yesterday (April 5th). We spent the morning and afternoon at the Charlestown State Park yesterday. We decided to get subway and head on over... it's only 2 minutes from our house. Winston LOVES going out there and running like crazy! LOL! =) It was a beautiful day and I can't wait until Tuesday or Wednesday this week when we get that weather back!


So, I had my 16 week doctors appointment last Friday! The baby is doing great!!!! Stephen finally got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. He/she has a very LOUD & strong heartbeat. The doctor said it is still in the 150's!! I made the doctor guess boy or girl! She thinks it's a girl! LOL! I'm so EXCITED that we get to go back on April 29th for our Big Ultrasound and find out the sex of the baby. That is if baby will work with us that day! LOL!! =) I can't wait!!! I'm counting down the days!! 22 days to go from today! hehehe!!


Well, have a great day!


Hugs,


Ashley

No comments: