Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy... but Awesome Week!

Baby1 Baby2


Happy Thursday, Friends! :-) I hope you're having a great day. I know I need to get back into my stamping. It has been a super busy week. I had my last class for the semester this morning! SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER! WOOHOO!!! :o)


So, Yesterday was our BIG ULTRASOUND. This baby was NOT wanting us to be pushing around. LOL! After about 20 minutes of pushing (I'm bruised from the pushing on my belly...LOL!) the finally showed us, IT'S A BOY!!! :o) OMG! Such a cool experience & one I will never forget! I started crying during the ultrasound when we we looking at his little hand and he was waving at us. :-) I couldn't help it... it made it so real. It cracked me up because his head is up about 3" above my belly button already! No Wonder I've had strange pains up there. The ultrasound lady said, "He is kicking your bladder so hard!" Well, I always feel him kicking my bladder. No Wonder I always feel like I need to go to the bathroom. LOL! He already weighs 11oz. and the doctor said he looks completely healthy! :) Stephen is ecstatic about having a little boy & was smiling ear to ear!


I guess this little boy decided he would wake up at 2am and kick me like crazy. I was up from 2am-4am this morning feeling him have a party in there. LOL! I normally sleep straight through the night, but not last night...which was okay by me since I'm just so happy to have a healthy baby. Praying it stays that way! :)


After my last test for the semester... I headed on over to Kohls for their 55%-60% off sale on baby clothes. I got some really good deals for cheap. I will buy most of the clothes at yard sales, but I was so excited I just felt the need to buy boy stuff! I LOVE dinosaurs, frogs, and turtles...so I had to get that stuff. Then Stephen played baseball from t-ball through high school & then played for a league in Louisville, KY. So, I bought a few little outfits that were baseball inspired! :-) Well, I guess I'll stop talking on. LOL! Can you tell I'm excited?! LOL! I'll post the video or pics of the baby stuff I got this morning...later today! :)


Have a great day!


Hugs, Ashley


Baby3ItsaBoy

No comments: